Replica Rolex Daytona Orologi

giovedì 3 novembre 2016

Favorite Watches of Jonathan, jaimelesmontres.com

1. What watches do you currently own?

Despite my passion for watches, I am not a collector. I see collection as accumulating material goods and it is not my cup of tea. I prefer to focus on a narrow number of watches and wear them as much as possible. Having a sporty watch (more details below), an elegant watch to wear with a suit and an “off-road” watch for crazy activities is more than enough for me.

2. Currently, what is your favorite watch that you own and why?

Currently, I wear a lot my Seiko Scuba SBDC007. The titanium case and bracelet make this watch very comfortable and an amazing value for money. I also like the fact that Seiko is a manufacture.
Seiko Scuba SBDC007

3. What is your grail watch and why?

Even if don't collect them I have several grail watches on my list:
Elegant ones: I really love the unusual style of a Vacheron Constantin American 1921, the value for money of the Nomos Lambda, and the craziness of the MB & F legacy Machine 101.
nomos lambda
For a sporty watch, an Hublot Big Bang Ferrari Magic Gold with the appropriate Ferrari will do it.

4. In your opinion, what is the best “bang for the buck” watch available today? (new or used)

A watch that you love! For the rest, It really depends of your budget:
Under $1,000: Seiko is perfect to start in the mechanical world. A Swatch Body & Soul is also a fantastic watch for your children or teenager.
In the $2,000 – $5,000 I am big fan of the column wheel chronographs made by Longines. I also think that the watches made by Nomos are very well priced for this level of quality and manufacture movements.
Longines-Column-Wheel-Chronograph
Above $5,000 It does not matter as long as it is second hand (from a reputable store or go to an auction for more fun). I started to follow the watch industry in 2008. Since then, the prices of new watches have been going crazy. Except if money is no object, it is hard to justify buying a brand new watch above this price range…

5. What is the URL of your watch website, when did you start it, and how do you plan on making it stand out?

My blog URL is http://www.jaimelesmontres.com/ and you will find more than 1,000 watches an any price range. Even if you don't read French you should be inspired by the pictures. I have been blogging since 2008 and I went several times to Baselworld. vedere di piu repliche orologi e Rolex Others

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento